wsbpel-reqts message

Subject: Notes from Mar. 24 call

We had Monica Martin, Peter Furniss and myself on the call today.  Highlights of our discussion:
- different  categories for issues reflect the different perspectives of members and their views on which aspects of a given issue are most pertinent.  Since these differences are valid, Peter will look into adding the ability to show multiple categories in the issues list so that we can maintain an awareness of the different dimensions of the relationships.
- we'd like to have some review of the groups with consideration for how to approach the solution for related issues.   Assigning a "champion"  to a set of related issues and asking for an analysis and recommendation might be worthwhile.  At the f2f, as the primary issues are discussed, I will suggest that we at least read through the related issues to set a context and at the end of the discussion will ask for a volunteer to address each grouping.
- some of the primary issues suggested for the agenda don't have proposed resolutions at this time.   Whether or not there is a proposal to vote, we will discuss them as individuals have expressed an interest in them.  I will ask the folks identified for each one to consider sending either a proposal or some briefing material for the TC to review in advance to make the discussion more productive.
- I will send the final proposed agenda for the meeting by eod Eastern on Friday.   Any input on it is welcome.

Regards, Diane
IBM  Dynamic e-business Technologies
drj@us.ibm.com
(919)254-7221 or 8-444-7221, Mobile: 919-624-5123