wsbpel-reqts message

Subject: proposed: New issue - <finally>

To bpel issues and requirements group:

I've received this request for a new issue, but Edwin is currently only
at Prospective Member status for the main tc (he is a Member of this
issues sub-group).  According to the issues procedures, only full
members have an automatic right to submit (and I was privately ticked
off a while back for putting in an issue from a prospective member :-),
so I'm checking with the issues group.