wsbpel-reqts message

Subject: Fw: Issues coordination call (Conference Call) - Please Re-Schedule

Lets discuss this request today.

Regards, Diane
IBM  Dynamic e-business Technologies
drj@us.ibm.com
(919)254-7221 or 8-444-7221, Mobile: 919-624-5123

----- Forwarded by Diane Jordan/Raleigh/IBM on 06/16/2004 08:26 AM -----
"Muthu Ramadoss" <mramadoss@bahwancybertek.com>

06/16/2004 08:02 AM
Please respond to
mramadoss

Diane Jordan/Raleigh/IBM@IBMUS, <jevdemon@microsoft.com>
cc
"Ashok Anand" <aa@chn.bahwancybertek.com>, "Shyam Sundar" <sss@bahwancybertek.com>
Subject
Issues coordination call (Conference Call) - Please Re-Schedule

Hi,

OASIS Web Services Business Process Execution Language TC
This is with respect to the Scheduling of the Issues coordination call
(Conference Call):
Wednesday, 16 June 2004, 01:00pm to 02:00pm Pacific Time

The above Time would translate to Chennai, TamilNadu, India as..

Thursday, 17 June 2004, 01:30am to 02:30am IST

As a Prospective Member of the Group and an Employee of Bahwan CyberTek
which is a Sponsor Organization of the Group, I request the Chair to
Reschedule the Conference call timing to the morning session preferably
(08:00am to 09:00am Pacific Time).

We at Bahwan CyberTek are closely involved in the Development of BPEL
Standards compliant Technology Platform, Products and Tools.  Please
consider this Request as Immediate and thereby helping me to participate in
the conference call at the earliest.

Thanks & Regards,

Muthu Ramadoss
Sr. Technical Architect, Bahwan CyberTek PVT Ltd.,
Gee Gee Emerald, 151, Village Road, Nungambakkam, Chennai 600034, TamilNadu,
India.
+91 (44) 28215306 X 235
www.bahwancybertek.com