wsbpel-reqts message

Subject: Issues list and new issues procedures

Title: Message
I've just made the changes to the issue list scripts to handle the new procedures for new issues, and submitted the proposed issues from Tony and one I got yesterday from Dieter Koenig. I had to invent status names for the stages in the new procedure:

arrives from tc member = received
tc does not accept immediately, ballots on wheher bug = "voting to accept as bug"
bug ballot fails, super-ballot underway = "voting to accept as enhancement"

of course if any of the decisions or ballots succeed, the status goes to "open". And if the formal votes are in the same meeting, the transition through the voting to accept status will be too short to appear on the list.

I'm not too happy about the status name while the super-ballot is underway - there aren't any of these yet of course, so there's time to change it.

There is a new table of issues that haven't been accepted yet, and issues with all three statuses above would appear there (and have colours of purple, blue and navy according to the scripts as it is at the moment). There's a bit of explanation there and in other places in the list (before the first and after the last of the tables) that this group might want to check (and which might affect what seem like good status names.)

Peter

Peter Furniss
Chief Scientist, Choreology Ltd
web: http://www.choreology.com