wsbpel-reqts message

Subject: Re: [wsbpel-reqts] RE: [chairs] RE: [members] OASIS member reviewof proposed revision of TC Process

I strongly second Peter's point. For example, the BPEL TC also currently
uses a CVS system generously donated by IBM for editors to work on our
spec because Kavi's facilities are, shall we say, less than optimal.

However the drafts on the CVS system have no official standing in the
group. Only drafts that are submitted to Kavi and duly voted on by the
group have any standing in the group.

Under the new rules it isn't immediately clear if our current behavior
is Kosher. It would be great if the wording could be tweaked so as to
make it clear that the requirements for material to be stored on OASIS's
facilities only applies to material that have official standing in the
group.

	Thanks,

		Yaron