wsbpel-reqts message

Subject: AW: [wsbpel-reqts] issues coordination call Dec 1 - notes

Title: Nachricht
Hi all,

Regarding issue#2: I will send a response to the tech concerns raised during the last concall tomorrow and expect to have some additional discussion on Wed next week. And probably vote will be postponed to the f2f meeting.

Regards,

Ivana
-----Ursprüngliche Nachricht-----
Von: Diane Jordan [mailto:drj@us.ibm.com]
Gesendet: Mittwoch, 1. Dezember 2004 23:09
An: bpel rqmts

Attendees:  Yaron, Monica, Peter, Diane.
We discussed issues we are likely to be able to make progress on at the f2f:
Yaron reported that he and Alex are working on the proposal for 103 which has tentacles into 12, 155, 93, and 145 such that there are also proposals in the works for these.  They are working on getting these written up in time for the f2f.
Proposals for abstract issues.
Possibly updated issue 2 proposal.

Any other issues that have proposals to vote in time will also be on the agenda.
Once these topics are covered, we discussed just starting with the issues list and going through the open ones.

Next week's agenda is looking fairly light - the only issue that is likely to be ready for a vote is the proposal for 81 now that 168 has closed.

Regards, Diane
IBM  Emerging Internet Software Standards
drj@us.ibm.com
(919)254-7221 or 8-444-7221, Mobile: 919-624-5123, Fax 845-491-5709