wsbpel-reqts message

Subject: RE: [wsbpel] Next meeting in ONE WEEK - agenda for Mar 23 meeting

My vacation came up before my to do list was complete!  Will cancel ongoing issues calls for the future - we can hold them on an exception basis if anyone on the subgroup feels they're needed.   We'll be talking about the next week's agenda at the end of each call and that was the main purpose of the issues calls anyway.
Regards, Diane
IBM  Emerging Internet Software Standards
drj@us.ibm.com
(919)254-7221 or 8-444-7221, Mobile: 919-624-5123, Fax 845-491-5709

"John Evdemon" <jevdemon@microsoft.com>

03/23/2005 12:03 PM

"Furniss, Peter" <Peter.Furniss@choreology.com>, Diane Jordan/Raleigh/IBM@IBMUS
cc
Subject
RE: [wsbpel] Next meeting in ONE WEEK - agenda for Mar 23 meeting

I'll double-check with Yaron et al to verify and let you know.

John