Subject: Proposed meeting on BPEL spec updates - Monday Sept. 8 Noon eastern?

Hi,
I'd like to arrange a call before our upcoming F2F to discuss the process for updating the spec now that we are beginning to see changes approved by the TC.    From the contact info I have, I think that we need to accomodate Pacific and UK timezones and so propose that we have a call at noon eastern (9am pacific/5pm UK) one day next week.
Please let me know if you would be available on Monday.  If not, please suggest another day except Tues which is not possible for me.  I'll confirm and provide call in info when I get replies.
Thanks.
Regards, Diane
IBM  Dynamic e-business Technologies
drj@us.ibm.com
(919)254-7221 or 8-444-7221, Mobile: 919-624-5123