Subject: RE: [wsbpel-spec-edit] RE: Meeting to get started on editorial process

Oh well.... I sort of like 32, but feel free to reasisgn.

Paco

                      "Satish Thatte"
                      <satisht@microsof        To:       Francisco Curbera/Watson/IBM@IBMUS, "Prasad Yendluri"
                      t.com>                    <pyendluri@webmethods.com>
                                               cc:       "John Evdemon" <jevdemon@microsoft.com>, "Furniss, Peter"
                      10/06/2003 03:32          <Peter.Furniss@choreology.com>, "bpel spec"
                      PM                        <wsbpel-spec-edit@lists.oasis-open.org>

I had actually left 32 open but if you want to take it that's fine with
me ;-)  The names were meant to apply just to the number before them.

Prasad, do you want to let Paco take 46 (if approved)?

That leaves 23 and 44.  Any takers?

Satish