Subject: Re: question on editing a spec

Diane:

1. Specs that are submitted to OASIS must use the OASIS templates,
versions of which are available for HTML, XML, Open Office, and MSWord
(take your pick). The only time that we enforce the use of the templates
is when you submit the spec to us, but it would be A Good Thing if the
spec used the OASIS template from the start so that you don't have to do
the conversion at the end. The templatea are at
http://www.oasis-open.org/spectools/index.php

2. All work of the TC must be publicly viewable.

-Karl

Diane Jordan wrote:
> Hi,
> We understand that the final spec that is approved needs to be in html. Is
> it there any problem if  interim versions are in other formats (eg pdf)?
> Also, is it required that interim versions of the spec need to be made
> publically viewable (or is that optional)?
> Thanks.
> Regards, Diane
> IBM  Dynamic e-business Technologies
> drj@us.ibm.com
> (919)254-7221 or 8-444-7221, Mobile: 919-624-5123

Karl F. Best
Vice President, OASIS
office  +1 978.667.5115 x206     mobile +1 978.761.1648
karl.best@oasis-open.org      http://www.oasis-open.org