Subject: RE: [wsbpel-spec-edit] today's discussion

Kartha,

Today's call was scheduled last week.  Hope you received the recurring
meeting scheduled for 9:30 every other Wednesday.

The version of Word should not matter.  If you could see the changes
properly all is well.

Satish

-----Original Message-----
From: Kartha, Neelakantan [mailto:N_Kartha@stercomm.com]
Sent: Wednesday, October 08, 2003 10:39 AM
To: Satish Thatte; bpel spec
Cc: John Evdemon

Sorry I could note make today's call. I suggest that in the future, the
calls be scheduled at least 2-3 days before.

I have a questions and a remark.

1. Which version of Word are we using? Does it matter? (I am using Word
2000)

2. Yes, I was able to see the two edits that Satish made,
and that it was he who made that change.

Kartha