Subject: Clarifying multi-start behavior

I got slammed last week and I must admit that this week isn't going to be
that much better. I am not OOF for a total of 7 days in November so I'm sure
y'all can imagine what my schedule looks like as I try to get everything
done before November starts.

I did some preliminary work though on thinking through what it would take to
make multi-start behavior more understandable and I think, minimally,
editorial changes are needed to four sections: 6.4, 10.1, 10.2 & 16.3. I am
not 100% sure I will be able to make all the changes this week but on the
bright side the edits are only editorial so they shouldn't get in anyone
else's way and these edits are just the sort of deeply enthralling work to
keep one entertained on endless plane rides.

		Yaron