Subject: RE: [wsbpel-spec-edit] reminder - please upload latest version of the spec to the oasis web site

Yaron,

Could you do me a favor and upload the latest doc.  I haven't been able
to spend enough time with CVS yet because I seem to be blocked from
reaching it at work (though John can do it, so either he has more
privileges or I have some obscure security setting set differently).

Satish

-----Original Message-----
From: Diane Jordan [mailto:drj@us.ibm.com]
Sent: Monday, October 27, 2003 2:34 PM
To: bpel spec
Subject: [wsbpel-spec-edit] reminder - please upload latest version of
the spec to the oasis web site

I'm not sure who among you should actually do this, but as we discussed
last week, someone should upload the latest version of the spec from CVS

to the documents part of the TC web site before our TC call on Wed.  It
should go into the specifications folder  and be noted as a draft.

I've gotten an id:  anoncvs which should give read/download access to
the
cvs site without allowing documents to be checked back in.   All the
folks
on the TC can use this to look at the document in progress but they
won't
be able to check anything in.   If/when there are others who need to
write
to the cvs site, I can set up id's for them with all the capabilities
like
you've received.   I don't seem to be able to readily set up id's
without
both read/writh capability.  Let me know if this sounds like a good
approach.

Regards, Diane
IBM  Dynamic e-business Technologies
drj@us.ibm.com
(919)254-7221 or 8-444-7221, Mobile: 919-624-5123

the OASIS TC), go to
http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/wsbpel-spec-edit/members/le
ave_workgroup.php.