Subject: Fw: [wsbpel-spec-edit] RE: [wsbpel] Abstract BPEL (was RE: [wsbpel] FAQ)

----- Forwarded by Diane Jordan/Raleigh/IBM on 11/04/2003 03:34 PM -----

11/04/2003 10:01 AM

        To:     "Furniss, Peter" <Peter.Furniss@choreology.com>, Diane
        Subject:        Re: [wsbpel-spec-edit] RE: [wsbpel] Abstract BPEL

From: "Furniss, Peter" <Peter.Furniss@choreology.com>
To: "Diane Jordan" <drj@us.ibm.com>; "Yaron Y. Goland" <ygoland@bea.com>
Cc: "bpel spec" <wsbpel-spec-edit@lists.oasis-open.org>; "Frank Leymann"
<LEY1@de.ibm.com>; <ben_bloch@hotmail.com>
Sent: Tuesday, November 04, 2003 8:28 AM
Subject: [wsbpel-spec-edit] RE: [wsbpel] Abstract BPEL (was RE: [wsbpel]
FAQ)

Diane, Yaron

Ben Bloch put in an issue description which arrived while I was away and
didn't get caught by the rule that propagated to Tony Fletcher, for some
reason.  It is now issue 82 - I've linked in the prior discussion.

I've not put up a champion for it yet - I'm not sure if Yaron will want
it (it's one of few threads he hasn't been involved in :-).  I started
it, referencing some comments Yaron made on the FAQ, hoping it would
stir in Tony Andrews (which it did).

Ben or Frank might be a suitable champions.

Peter

.

http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/wsbpel-spec-edit/members/leave_workgroup.php
.