Subject: Re: Fw: [wsbpel-spec-edit] RE: [wsbpel] Abstract BPEL (was RE: [wsbpel] FAQ)

Diane,  I am on road this week so and may have a hard time doing so for next
week.  When would it need to be circulated to be able to be included?  We
may need to shoot for the following call - would that be OK?  In any event,
I will try to circulate a draft by the weekend.

Sorry.

Ben

>From: Diane Jordan <drj@us.ibm.com>
>To: "Ben Bloch" <ben_b54@hotmail.com>
>CC: "Furniss, Peter" <Peter.Furniss@choreology.com>,        Frank Leymann
><LEY1@de.ibm.com>, "Yaron Y. Goland" <ygoland@bea.com>,        bpel spec
><wsbpel-spec-edit@lists.oasis-open.org>
>Subject: Fw: [wsbpel-spec-edit] RE: [wsbpel] Abstract BPEL (was RE:
>[wsbpel] FAQ)
>Date: Tue, 4 Nov 2003 15:35:38 -0500
>
>Thanks, Ben.
>Do you think its possible to have a proposal for vote circulated for next
>week's TC call?
>Regards, Diane
>IBM  Dynamic e-business Technologies
>drj@us.ibm.com
>(919)254-7221 or 8-444-7221, Mobile: 919-624-5123
>
>----- Forwarded by Diane Jordan/Raleigh/IBM on 11/04/2003 03:34 PM -----
>

>"Ben Bloch" <ben_b54@hotmail.com>
>11/04/2003 10:01 AM
>
>         To:     "Furniss, Peter" <Peter.Furniss@choreology.com>, Diane
>Jordan/Raleigh/IBM@IBMUS, "Yaron Y. Goland" <ygoland@bea.com>
>         cc:     "bpel spec" <wsbpel-spec-edit@lists.oasis-open.org>,
>"Frank Leymann" <LEY1@de.ibm.com>
>         Subject:        Re: [wsbpel-spec-edit] RE: [wsbpel] Abstract BPEL
>(was RE: [wsbpel] FAQ)
>

>Peter, I am happy to champion this if we need one.
>
>Ben

MSN Shopping upgraded for the holidays!  Snappier product search...
http://shopping.msn.com