Subject: RE: [wsbpel-spec-edit] Fw: WS-BPEL Working Draft (23 November 2003)

Yes let us remove the link and simplify logistics for these intermediate
drafts.

-----Original Message-----
From: Prasad Yendluri [mailto:pyendluri@webmethods.com]
Sent: Wednesday, December 10, 2003 9:54 AM
To: Dieter Koenig1
Cc: Diane Jordan; bpel spec
Subject: Re: [wsbpel-spec-edit] Fw: WS-BPEL Working Draft (23 November
2003)

Thanks. Good catch. We need to make it a point to update these links
when we publish. Interestingly the original ones are generated via OASIS

doc book magic. We may need to publish a pdf version as well to make
that link valid. I propose we remove the xml link.

Diane Jordan wrote:

>Dieter, thanks.
>I noticed this last week too but don't think I ever passed it along.
>Regards, Diane
>IBM  Dynamic e-business Technologies
>drj@us.ibm.com
>(919)254-7221 or 8-444-7221, Mobile: 919-624-5123
>
>----- Forwarded by Diane Jordan/Raleigh/IBM on 12/10/2003 12:34 PM
-----

>Dieter Koenig1@IBMDE
>12/10/2003 11:30 AM
>
>        To:     Diane Jordan/Raleigh/IBM@IBMUS
>        cc:
>        From:   Dieter Koenig1/Germany/IBM@IBMDE
>        Subject:        WS-BPEL Working Draft (23 November 2003)
>
>Diane, there seems to be a wrong link in the latest version of the
>sepcification document (Nov 23, 2003).
>
>If you open the document at
>http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/wsbpel/download.php/4413/w
sbpel-specification-draft-Nov2303.htm
>and follow any of the contained links (e.g. PDF)
>wsbpel-specification-draft-01 (XML, HTML, PDF)
>you get a version of June 10, 2003
>http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/wsbpel/download.php/2470/w
d-wsbpel-specification-draft-01.pdf
>instead of the expected PDF version.
>
>Kind Regards
>DK
>
>To unsubscribe from this mailing list (and be removed from the roster
of the OASIS TC), go to
http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/wsbpel-spec-edit/members/le
ave_workgroup.php.