Subject: RE: [wsbpel-spec-edit] meeting today

Sure, I will follow up with 70.

Best Regards,
Kevin

-----Original Message-----
From: Satish Thatte [mailto:satisht@microsoft.com]
Sent: Wednesday, Jan 14, 2004 10:35 AM
To: wsbpel-spec-edit@lists.oasis-open.org

We discussed the list below today and agreed to follow through on closing issues 26, 49, 67, 68, 69, 70, 78.

50, 74, 79 are already resolved.

73 has a proposed resolution that we should vote on.

78 may be non-trivial but we should push to solve it -- Yaron will take the lead on that as the owner.  He will also follow up to find related issues (there may be one opened by Yuzo).

Yaron believes that 51 is not easy to resolve.

I own 67 and 68, and will drive to close them.  I will also take care of the simple clarification for 69.

26 and 49 are related, 49 will be resolved in favor of 26.  Danny has already agreed to this.  I will ping him.

I suggest Kevin follow up with Paco and Jim Clune to help close 70.

Who wants to follow up with Assaf on 26?

Our next step for editing is to address Yaron's editorial comments.

Satish