Subject: Editors' group participation

Martin,

I am wondering if you still want to be an official member of the editors’ group.  You have not been able to participate in the calls and the work so far and I think it would be better to limit the group to active participants so we all share responsibility for reviewing everything and more or less equitable share of actual editing work.

Please let me know how you feel about this.

Regards,

Satish