Subject: RE: Editors' group participation

Title: Message
Satish,

(I thought I'd already replied to this, but there is no record of my having done so)

Yes, as you point out, I haven't been able to join in the calls or help carry the burden,  and I don't think I'm going to be able to in the near future.  So I should not be counted as a "member" of the group, in fairness to the rest of you.

 However, I partly joined the list so I could monitor it for issues discussion. But in fact, I haven't been linking in items on this list (or the other sublists). So

    -    do you (as a group) want me to include links to emails about specific issues sent to this list (it's very easy for me to do, provided the emails follow the normal subject-line conventions - and you can deliberately avoid linking with subjects like "About Issue 28 - ... "

    -    is there an "observer" status for these sublists

I guess if the answer to the first is no, the second doesn't matter and I can peruse the archive as and when I feel the need.

Peter
-----Original Message-----
From: Satish Thatte [mailto:satisht@microsoft.com]
Sent: 28 January 2004 18:32
To: Furniss, Peter
Cc: wsbpel-spec-edit@lists.oasis-open.org
Subject: Editors' group participation

Peter,

I am wondering if you still want to be an official member of the editors’ group.  You have not been able to participate in the calls and the work so far and I think it would be better to limit the group to active participants so we all share responsibility for reviewing everything and more or less equitable share of actual editing work.

Please let me know how you feel about this.

Regards,

Satish