Subject: RE: [wsbpel-spec-edit] Editorial committee meeting 1/28/04

Thanks Ben.  I suggest that when we have comments like the ones Ben
makes below, we make use of the comments feature of Word and put them
into the draft so they can be easily noticed in context during review
and don't have to be correlated deliberately (and therefore risk being
missed).

Satish

-----Original Message-----
From: Ben Bloch [mailto:ben_b54@hotmail.com]
Sent: Wednesday, February 04, 2004 1:45 PM
To: Satish Thatte; wsbpel-spec-edit@lists.oasis-open.org

Updates are done and checked in. Pen is yours.

I think I caught everything but I have a couple comments:
- Section 3: section on Basic Profile 1.0, I am not sure references to
use
case and use case artifacts belong here.  I put them in because they
were in
resolution but I don't think they belong.
- Section 11.2: To keep consistent with discussion of transition
condition,
discussion of joinCondition should probably be moved to above the sample
rather than below.  Plus a sentence introducing the relationship between
<targets> and joinCondition may also be good - e.g. similar to the
sentence
about out relationship of <source> element to optional transition
condition.
- Other updates regarding Issue 73 resolution may be required. An
example is
Section 6.54: The lifecycle of a business process.  Looking for opinions
on
this.

Again, updated doc is checked in.

Ben