Subject: [Fwd: Re: a follow-up on BPEL XML Schema file placement]

Hi all,

Just FYI ...
www-124.ibm.com (IBM OSS CVS site for BPEL) has been down for the last 2
days.

Regards,
Alex

--- Begin Message ---

Hi Paco,

It looks like the website is down for some reasons.

I am not sure I got the chance to checkout the latest version of the spec.
So, Paco if you have internal access to the CVS (not through
www-124.ibm.com), please go ahead to extract the schema from the spec.

Meanwhile, please notify the corresponding team in IBM to fix the issues
in www-124.ibm.com. So other people and I can at least see the latest
schema and the spec and continue to participate in Issue 24 and other
editing sub-group activities. :-)

Thanks!

Regards,
Alex Yiu

Francisco Curbera wrote:

>Alex,
>
>Any luck? Maybe I can try to checkin the files if you mail them to me.
>
>Paco
>

>                      Alex Yiu
>                      <alex.yiu@oracle.        To:       Francisco Curbera/Watson/IBM@IBMUS
>                      com>                     cc:       Alex Yiu <alex.yiu@oracle.com>, Diane Jordan/Raleigh/IBM@IBMUS
>                                               Subject:  Re: a follow-up on BPEL XML Schema file placement
>                      03/18/2004 02:35
>                      AM
>

>Hi, Paco,
>
>Thanks for giving me the call this afternoon.
>
>It seems to me that www-124.ibm.com is down for some reasons ... for both
>CVS and Web access and for both inside Oracle firewall and outside Oracle
>(my own personal Cable Internet connection with my network router)
>================================
>There is a web interface:
>http://www-124.ibm.com/developerworks/projects/wsbpeltc
>And there is the "real" cvs location:
>http://www-124.ibm.com/developerworks/oss/cvs/wsbpeltc/
>================================
>
>I was able to check out the specification folder through CVS just one or
>two days ago.
>Please let me whether this problem is specific to me or it is a generic
>issue to that machine.
>
>Thanks!
>

>Regards,
>Alex Yiu
>

>Francisco Curbera wrote:
>

>      Good, I will give you a call.
>
>      Paco
>

>                            Alex Yiu
>
>                            <alex.yiu@oracle.        To:       Francisco
>      Curbera/Watson/IBM@IBMUS
>                            com>                     cc:       Alex Yiu
>      <alex.yiu@oracle.com>
>
>                                                     Subject:  Re: a
>      follow-up on BPEL XML Schema file placement
>
>                            03/17/2004 01:32
>
>                            PM
>

>      Paco,
>
>      Sure ...
>      How about 12pm PST / 3pm PST?
>
>      My office number is: 650-506-4522
>      My cell number is: 408-368-0448
>
>      Thanks.
>

>      Regards,
>      Alex Yiu
>

>      Francisco Curbera wrote:
>

>            Alex,
>
>            Maybe we can discuss later today to plan what we need ot have
>            ready for
>
>      the
>
>            f2f. I am available before 4pm EST.
>
>            Paco