Subject: Re: [wsbpel-spec-edit] Agenda: take stock

I am puzzled also. Paco told me on the phone call that last week there
were some recent check-ins. Therefore I can extract schema based on a
recent-checkin. I was surprised a bit when I found out the last modified
date is Mar 10. Could the CVS be related to the recent hardware failure
at that website?

Regards,
Alex