Subject: Fw: [Osssf-news] OSS outage today at 5:00pm ET

Just got this, and anohter note with even more detail on the problems.  The seem to still be effecting cvs.  They are unable to restore more recent versions than Mar. 12  because of the database corruption problem was corrupted which apparently was propagated to the backups.
Let me know if there is a specific version of the bpel file that I should ask them for.  Meanwhile, it would seem wise to save the versions you check in and continue to communicate the date/version number when you pass the pen.
Will keep you posted.
Regards, Diane
IBM  Dynamic e-business Technologies
drj@us.ibm.com
(919)254-7221 or 8-444-7221, Mobile: 919-624-5123

----- Forwarded by Diane Jordan/Raleigh/IBM on 03/24/2004 03:42 PM -----
osssf-news-admin@www-124.southbury.usf.ibm.com

03/24/2004 02:55 PM
Please respond to
osssf-news

osssf-news@www-124.southbury.usf.ibm.com
cc
Subject
[Osssf-news] OSS outage today at 5:00pm ET

There will be an outage today, March 24, from 5:00pm ET until 8:00pm ET.  The battery backup cache device on the NFS server that was replaced last week is defective and needs to be replaced.

Also, yesterday the production version of the MySQL database was found to be corrupted.  The March 12 version was restored again. The corrupted 3/23 version as well as the corrupted 3/16 version have been saved.  I will attempt to go through the data and incorporate significant changes back into the production database. Please send a note to oss@us.ibm.com if you have specific concerns.

We apologize for the problems this has caused.