Subject: RE: [wsbpel-spec-edit] Fw: [Osssf-news] Tests on OSS will be run at 3:00pm ET today

3/12 snapshot is what we restored from so we don't need to request anything.  -- S.

________________________________

From: Diane Jordan [mailto:drj@us.ibm.com]
Sent: Thu 3/25/2004 9:56 AM
To: bpel spec

more on the cvs problems - let meknow if we should request some files.

Regards, Diane
IBM  Dynamic e-business Technologies
drj@us.ibm.com
(919)254-7221 or 8-444-7221, Mobile: 919-624-5123

----- Forwarded by Diane Jordan/Raleigh/IBM on 03/25/2004 12:56 PM -----

osssf-news-admin@www-124.southbury.usf.ibm.com

03/25/2004 12:24 PM
Please respond to
osssf-news

osssf-news@www-126.southbury.usf.ibm.com
cc
Subject
[Osssf-news] Tests on OSS will be run at 3:00pm ET today

Today (3/25) at 3:00pm ET, tests will be run against the OSS servers to determine the cause of the SNMP problems we have been experiencing.  These tests should be nondisruptive, but we may experience a brief outage.  Testing will end by 4:00pm ET.

Last night the 3/12 version of CVS was restored to a test location.  This is the last known good version before the corruption occurred.  If you want to received a tarred version of your project's CVS files as of 3/12, please send a note to oss@us.ibm.com.

Again, we apologize for the recent problems.