Subject: today's call

My agenda for today  is short.

I updated the spec last night to fix examples to conform to the
resolution of 68 and fixed 104.

We need to update the schema namespace and fix examples to conform to
Kevin's new standard prefixes.  I need a volunteer to follow through on
that.

Once we finish that we should be ready to upload an HTML version of the
draft for the TC's review and acceptance.  Prasad has volunteered to do
the upload.

Satish