Subject: RE: [wsbpel-spec-edit] Summary of call today

Thanks Kevin.  It looks as though we have yet to incorporate 45, 62 and
69.  Volunteers for 62 and 69?

Satish

-----Original Message-----
From: Liu, Kevin [mailto:kevin.liu@sap.com]
Sent: Wednesday, April 07, 2004 9:56 AM
To: Satish Thatte
Subject: FW: [wsbpel-spec-edit] Summary of call today

Resend per your request

Best Regards,
Kevin

-----Original Message-----
From: Liu, Kevin
Sent: Tuesday, Mar 16, 2004 10:19 AM
To: 'Satish Thatte'; wsbpel-spec-edit@lists.oasis-open.org
Cc: Alex Yiu

Two things:

1. I took an AI to look through the issue list and see if any resolved
issues need to be incorporated into the spec. I compared the revision
history and issue list. Below is my findings.

The following issues have been resolved and incorporated into the spec
according to the revision history: 3, 7, 13, 23, 27, 32, 36, 39, 41, 46,
50, 67, 68, 70, 72, 73, 74, 79, 80, 85, 95

The following issues have been resolved and marked "closed with no
change to the spec": 5, 14, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 35, 38, 40, 42,
47, 60, 61, 69, 77

The following issues have been closed and marked as duplicates: 49, 76

the spec(They not included in the revision history):

- Issue 24 (separate schema for executable vs abstract BPEL): need to
assign an AI to create the two schemas as proposed

- Issue 45 (wording of "while" activity): a simple fix, but need an
editor to make the change and check if other parts of the spec will be
effected

- Issue 62 (Event handlers and serilizable scope): need an editor to
make the change and check if other parts of the spec will be effected

- Issue 69 (when to clear link status: need an editor to make the change
and check if other parts of the spec will be effected

This should fulfill my first AI.

2. My second AI is to create the list of namespace prefixes used in the
spec

I need a favor from whoever currently has the pen - please let me know
when you are done. I will try my best to get it done tonight. But since
I am not sure when the pen will be ready for me, and I will be traveling
this afternoon, it's at risk that this item might not be completed
before tomorrow's call.

Best Regards,
Kevin