Subject: Re: [wsbpel-spec-edit] Finishing updates and uploading the new draft

I just checked in the updated spec (applied issues 62, since 45 was already
applied). Regarding 62, I slightly modified the text of the resolution to
avoid restating the constraint that serializable scopes must not contain
other serializable scopes (already stated elsewhere in Section 13.6).

Paco

                      "Satish Thatte"
                      <satisht@microsof        To:       <wsbpel-spec-edit@lists.oasis-open.org>
                      t.com>                   cc:       "Prasad Yendluri" <pyendluri@webmethods.com>, "Alex Yiu" <alex.yiu@oracle.com>,
                                                Francisco Curbera/Watson/IBM@IBMUS
                      04/21/2004 12:53         Subject:  [wsbpel-spec-edit] Finishing updates and uploading the new draft
                      PM

Paco has kindly agreed to incorporate the fixes for Issues 45 and 62 by the
end of the week.  He has the pen.  He will send mail as soon as he checks
in.

As soon as he is finished we should upload the draft to the OASIS site.
Prasad has agreed to continue doing the uploading of the main doc for us.
Thanks Prasad.  Alex has agreed to upload the newly created separate
schemas simultaneously.

We need to get all this done before the next TC call.

Regards,
SatishTo unsubscribe from this mailing list (and be removed from the roster
of the OASIS TC), go to
http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/wsbpel-spec-edit/members/leave_workgroup.php
.