Subject: [Fwd: Re: Fw: [wsbpel] Issue 24 - next execution step]

Hi, all,

A week ago, Diane and I exhanged a couple of emails on how to make namespace URI of BPEL  becomes "oasis"-compatible.

Based on:
an example from WS-security:
http://docs.oasis-open.org/wss/2004/01/oasis-200401-wss-wssecurity-utility-1.0.xsd
and
an OASIS document:
http://www.oasis-open.org/spectools/docs/chairs-filenaming-02.html#ss.tc.output.rules

I came with a suggestion and I sent to Diane.

As of the last editing subgroup conf call, Diane suggested me to send to the editing group to see how you guys feel about that.

Please see the email below.

Thanks! :-)

Regards,
Alex Yiu