Subject: RE: [wsbpel-spec-edit] Fw: [wsbpel-spec-edit-chair] Assaf Arkin Requests Membership in WSBPEL Specification Editing List

Welcome Assaf!

Editors, I am on vacation next week so there will be no call unless someone else wants to organize it.

I was going to suggest that Alex can have the pen and incorporate 75 and 94 as he had volunteered earlier as well as 37 for which he was the driver for drafting the resolution language.  And if he is feeling energetic also 114 which is easy.

We will have the call as usual on July 14.  If Alex gets done by July 5, I can move the token ahead by E-mail then.

Satish

________________________________

From: Diane Jordan [mailto:drj@us.ibm.com]
Sent: Thu 6/24/2004 4:49 PM
To: bpel spec

fyi, Lets welcome Assaf to the spec editing group.
Assaf, the calls are at 9:30 am pacific every other Wed (alternates with the TC calls).  This is the usual dial in info Toll-Free (US & Canada): 866-500-6738 Toll: 203-480-8000 Participant Passcode: 809545, but I imagine there won't be a call this coming week due to Satish's vacation.
Regards, Diane
IBM  Dynamic e-business Technologies
drj@us.ibm.com
(919)254-7221 or 8-444-7221, Mobile: 919-624-5123

----- Forwarded by Diane Jordan/Raleigh/IBM on 06/24/2004 06:12 PM -----

workgroup_mailer@lists.oasis-open.org

06/23/2004 06:05 PM

wsbpel-spec-edit-chair@lists.oasis-open.org
cc
Subject
[wsbpel-spec-edit-chair] Assaf Arkin Requests Membership in WSBPEL Specification Editing List

Assaf Arkin of Intalio, Inc. wishes to join WSBPEL Specification Editing List. He or she is eligible for membership based on membership rules for this group.

Please visit http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/wsbpel-spec-edit/manage/pending_request.php to evaluate this request and to see all of the other pending requests to join this group.

--
Thank you,

The Group Messenger Service