Subject: Re: [wsbpel-spec-edit] Re: [wsbpel] Groups - wsbpel-specification-draft-July-30-2004.htmlmodified

Hi,

Yes, spec-editing group will be a better email list to discuss this
issue. :-)

Sorry ... Prasad ...  I still kind of prefer just having a pointer in
the appendix to ask reader to refer to XSD file. When the spec is close
to be a finished stage (e.g. community draft? I forgot the exact term),
then we will copy the XSD back to the spec WORD doc.

I don't see any particular advantage of having two copies of XSD
floating around, when we are still in the stage of  modifying XSD quite
frequently. It creates unnecessary overhead for the editing group
(particularly me, selfishly speaking) to do any manual replication of
the content or 2PC.

(At the same time, we all agree that having a separate XSD file make it
easier for us to plug the XSD into any Schema tools / env).

In order to speed up our editting work, I would say we should minimize
any unnecessary overhead when possible.

I hope this makes sense to you. :-)
Thanks!

Regards,