Subject: Re: Fw: [wsbpel-spec-edit] Done with changes mentioned in the lasteditors conf call

Hi, Prasad and All,

Prasad,
Regarding to the copy-and-paste thing, it is a brain-dead process: "locate-copy-locate-paste-reformat". For a small delta, that is easy. But, for a big delta, it is just tedious and error prone. Maybe, when we have a big delta next time, I would ask for your help. :-)

All,
One side question: when we will use the "Accept Changes" feature in MS Word? Some parts of the spec doc are not that easy to read now because we have accumulated enough changes. Particularly in XML content (e.g. BPEL sample code).

Thanks!

Regards,
Alex

Prasad Yendluri wrote:
Hi,

To not confuse things I will hold off on uploading a newer version until we want the team to consider this (later version for review). If you still want a newer version to go out irrespective just say so.

Hi Alex:  Hmmm, I scratching my head on this. If one does a 'cvs diff ' it shows all changes that went in the last ck-in. Is that enough for copy paste back into word? I volunteer to do it if it helps..

Thanks.

Diane Jordan wrote:

Hi Satish,
On the call yesterday, there was a question as to which version we want the TC to review for approval at the upcoming f2f - we thought on the call that the last one that was uploaded, http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/wsbpel/download.php/8750/wsbpel-specification-draft-July-30-2004.html
is the one that includes the resolutions that were passed at the last f2f in June.  We had set as a goal inclusion of these and approval of resulting updated spec for the Sept. f2f (only 3 weeks away).

What do you think?  If it should be the later version, let me know.  I will send an email to the full TC with a reminder to start the review process.
Regards, Diane
IBM  Emerging Internet Software Standards
drj@us.ibm.com
(919)254-7221 or 8-444-7221, Mobile: 919-624-5123, Fax 845-491-5709

----- Forwarded by Diane Jordan/Raleigh/IBM on 09/02/2004 10:59 AM -----
"Satish Thatte" <satisht@microsoft.com>

09/02/2004 01:39 AM

"Alex Yiu" <alex.yiu@oracle.com>, "bpel spec" <wsbpel-spec-edit@lists.oasis-open.org>
cc
"Prasad Yendluri" <pyendluri@webmethods.com>
Subject
RE: [wsbpel-spec-edit] Done with changes mentioned in the last editors conf call

Prasad,

I believe we should go ahead and upload a new spec draft now for the TC.  Thanks for taking that on again.

Satish