Subject: RE: I will be ~15 minutes late today

Looks like we couldn't synchronize the meeting today.  My apoligies for the delay on my side again.  Let us do the issue assignment by e-mail.

This is our current list of issues to be incorporated.

Issue 1
Permeability of scopes

Issue 10
Serialization of compensation

Issue 84
Require Static Analysis Description & List

Issue 89
Handling Unrecognized Query/Expression Languages

Issue 105
XML namespaces used in spec and examples need to be defined

Issue 123
Matching <reply> with <receive>

Issue 129
Inconsistent Name Attribute Usage in PartnerLinkType

Issue 134
Non-Integer XPATHS

Issue 137
Making properties consistent with variable values

I don't know why 1 has reappeared.  Peter?  Also, Issue 15 was closed without change at the F2F but still shows as "resolution proposed".

84 is still deferred as is 105 to the extent it is undone.

We need volunteers for 10, 89, 123, 129, 134 and 137.

Almost all the resolutions were written by active editors.

I wrote the resolution for 10.

Yaron wrote the resolutions for 89, 134 and 137.

Alex wrote the one for 123.

I will volunteer to take 10.

Other volunteers?

Satish