Subject: RE: [wsbpel-spec-edit] I will be ~15 minutes late today

I called (twice actually, at 12:30 then at 12:45) and I was eventually
disconnected after 10 minutes on the line, waiting for the leader to
activate it. I figured out we were not having the call after all. I am
wondering if I called the wrong #.

Paco

                      "Satish Thatte"
                      <satisht@microsof        To:       "Liu, Kevin" <kevin.liu@sap.com>,
                      t.com>                    <wsbpel-spec-edit@lists.oasis-open.org>
                                               cc:
                      10/06/2004 01:13         Subject:  RE: [wsbpel-spec-edit] I will be ~15 minutes late today
                      PM

Hmm..  I was there and so was Diane but no one else called in.  I guess
we missed each other somehow.  I did send the list out by e-mail just
now.