Subject: Re: [wsbpel-spec-edit] editing work assignments

Hi, Paul and others,

It seems to me that I need to retract item (9). (i.e. keep that part of schema unchanged.)
I am playing with it. And, it introduces a non-determinism error at <choice>.

W3C-XSV reported this error:
-------------------------
Invalid: non-deterministic content model for type tEventHandlers: {http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/ws/2004/03/business-process/}:onAlarm/{http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/ws/2004/03/business-process/}:onAlarm
-------------------------

Thanks!

Regards,
Alex Yiu

Alex Yiu wrote:

Hi,

This is Alex again.
Apart from fixes for XSD problems discovered by Dieter Koenig, I am planning to incorporate some non-normative but edtioral fixes/changes suggested by Paul Brown from Fivesight.

For Paul's email, please see: http://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/wsbpel/200410/msg00077.html
I am planning to incorporate items (1), (4), (5), (8), (9).  Those should be non-normative changes.

I will send out another general TC public to answer questions in other items. Some of them would require normative changes and passing some minor bug issues.

Thanks!

Regards,
Alex Yiu

Alex Yiu wrote:

Hi,

I am applying Issue 123 now.
I found out that original wording of Issue 123 was talking just using messageExchange attribute to associate receive and reply.

Actually, the semantic needs to be generalized from "receive" to all inbound message operations ("receive", "onMessage" in pick and "onEvent").

I hope that is not controversial.

Thanks!

Regards,
Alex Yiu

Satish Thatte wrote:

Had a brief meeting this morning and we agreed on the following assignments of outstanding work

Alex:  123 and 134, plus known clerical errors in the schema

Kevin:  language for 89 to be mailed to editors’ list

Satish: 135 and 10

Yaron: 137, but need to discuss with Satish (at least) to ensure there is a common interpretation of the resolution

Alex has the pen.  He will get done by the weekend.  Kevin will have the pen after Alex.

I forgot about 129.  Kevin, please take a look and see if you can roll that in as well – requires a schema change primarily.

Satish