Subject: Re: [wsbpel-spec-edit] editing work assignments

Hi, all,

I am done with my changes:
  • Issue 123 and 134
  • Applying changes in XSD for "tRole" for Issue 129 (I have communicated with Kevin already. Other spec text changes will be done by Kevin Liu.)
  • Applying fixes in XSD suggested by Dieter
  • Applying non-normative XSD changes suggested by Paul Brown: items (1), (4), (5), (8)
I guess the pen is passed to Kevin now.

Thanks!

Regards,
Alex Yiu

Satish Thatte wrote:

Had a brief meeting this morning and we agreed on the following assignments of outstanding work

Alex:  123 and 134, plus known clerical errors in the schema

Kevin:  language for 89 to be mailed to editors’ list

Satish: 135 and 10

Yaron: 137, but need to discuss with Satish (at least) to ensure there is a common interpretation of the resolution

Alex has the pen.  He will get done by the weekend.  Kevin will have the pen after Alex.

I forgot about 129.  Kevin, please take a look and see if you can roll that in as well – requires a schema change primarily.

Satish