Subject: RE: [wsbpel-spec-edit] Optional and required nature of @variable issue

makes sense to me

From: Prasad Yendluri [mailto:pyendluri@webmethods.com]
Sent: Wednesday, October 27, 2004 5:07 PM
To: wsbpel-spec-edit@lists.oasis-open.org

Folks,

Per the action I took on the BPEL call this morning, I am proposing the following issue text. Want to run it by you for a sanity check. Can you pls let me know if this matches your understanding or if needs any amendments..

Thanks.

Proposed Resolution: Consistently require the @variable on all these activities for executable processes making it optional for abstract processes only.