Subject: RE: [wsbpel-spec-edit] Fw: ACTION: Open Source Zone Migration

I am not familiar with sourceforge.  So long as it is a usable home I have no problems with it.

From: Diane Jordan [mailto:drj@us.ibm.com]
Sent: Wednesday, November 17, 2004 10:52 AM
To: bpel spec

Hi -
I was frantically trying to speak at the end of the editing call today - I wasn't on mute and could hear you clearly -  apparently my cell phone is on the way out.

I wanted to bring up an email I received about our cvs hosting environment - as the note below explains, they are transitioning it and will not be hosting projects after Feb.   Are any of you familiar with sourceforge?  I will work with them on a transition plan if its appropriate.  I'll also see if I can get a reading from OASIS on when their tools are planned.

Regards, Diane
IBM  Emerging Internet Software Standards
drj@us.ibm.com
(919)254-7221 or 8-444-7221, Mobile: 919-624-5123, Fax 845-491-5709

----- Forwarded by Diane Jordan/Raleigh/IBM on 11/17/2004 08:54 AM -----

Marc Goubert/Almaden/IBM

11/16/2004 07:45 PM

abali@us.ibm.com, andmike@us.ibm.com, burton@ca.ibm.com, caser@us.ibm.com, claird@neosoft.com, cliss@us.ibm.com, dcraft@us.ibm.com, drj@us.ibm.com, duftler@us.ibm.com, dvianney@us.ibm.com, dwootton@us.ibm.com, genty@us.ibm.com, ghiller@de.ibm.com, gohl@fr.ibm.com, hindm@us.ibm.com, icuintl@us.ibm.com, jagana@us.ibm.com, jamsden@us.ibm.com, jdewitt@us.ibm.com, jikesadmin@cabbey.net, jlee@us.ibm.com, jordi@us.ibm.com, kapurva@in.ibm.com, kdsimon@us.ibm.com, kjagger@hursley.ibm.com, knutson@us.ibm.com, m_boekhorst@nl.ibm.com, masonmik@us.ibm.com, maxim@us.ibm.com, mihajlov@de.ibm.com, neileedr@us.ibm.com, nelken@il.ibm.com, olshef@us.ibm.com, paulsch@us.ibm.com, ramv@us.ibm.com, rballen@us.ibm.com, rhboivie@us.ibm.com, richardj_moore@uk.ibm.com, richtera@us.ibm.com, salernom@us.ibm.com, samudrala@us.ibm.com, sbade@austin.ibm.com, sdesai@us.ibm.com, shaggy@austin.ibm.com, shoji@jp.ibm.com, sjmm@us.ibm.com, smb373@hotmail.com, sorenj@us.ibm.com, spwoods@us.ibm.com, stevefx@us.ibm.com, stevewin@us.ibm.com, sullivam@us.ibm.com, thomas.ziegart@sap.com, uche.ogbuji@fourthought.com, velarde@us.ibm.com, wascoj@us.ibm.com, wombat@us.ibm.com, yoder1@us.ibm.com

cc

Donna K Milling/Austin/IBM@IBMUS, Mayank Dhamija/San Jose/IBM

Subject

ACTION: Open Source Zone Migration

Project Admins,

The developerWorks Open Source zone is going thru a transition.  One that should be reflective of IBM's involvement with the Open source community.  A transition focused on building community interest and awareness of projects, while allowing the much broader and public open source community forums to foster involvement and contribution.  You should have received emails about this, and requests for input.  You need to act on this.

The developerWorks Open Source Server will be sunset in mid February 2005.  You will need to move your projects to another hosting environment by then or discontinue them.  We are working with SourceForge (http://www.sourceforge.net ) to provide a smooth transition for those wishing to move to the SourceForge.net environment.  All things considered, the process should be fairly easy.

Please respond ASAP with your intent to move [or not], and which project(s) you will represent.

Thanks

   Marc Goubert
   Manager, IBM alphaWorks, developerWorks Open Source zone
   e: marcg@us.ibm.com  v: 408-342-3810  t: 8-560-3810

   http://www.ibm.com/alphaWorks
   http://www.ibm.com/developerWorks/opensource