Subject: Re: [wsbpel-spec-edit] Summary of my commit

BTW I made yet another screw up in my edits. Kartha if you could fix
this when you have the pen I'd appreciate it.

In section 9.1 I inserted text that read:

If the application of the XPATH in the propertyAlias to the variable
value results in a response that contains anything other than exactly
one information item and/or a collection of Character information items
then a bpws:selectionFailure fault MUST be thrown.

It should have read:

If the application of the XPATH in the propertyAlias to the variable
value results in a response that contains anything other than exactly
one information item and/or a collection of Character information items
then the semantics of the process is undefined.

In section 14.1 the text:

If the given property does not appear in any of the parts of the
variable's message type or the given property definition selects a node
set of a size other than one, then the standard fault
bpws:selectionFailure MUST be thrown by a compliant implementation.

Should be replaced to read:

The return value of this function is calculated by applying the
appropriate propertyAlias for the requested property to the current
value of the submitted variable. If the referenced property is not
defined on the referenced variable or if the application of the XPATH in
the propertyAlias to the variable value results in a response that
contains anything other than exactly one information item and/or a
collection of Character information items then a bpws:selectionFailure
fault MUST be thrown.

	Thanks,

		Yaron