Subject: Re: [wsbpel-spec-edit] Proposed text for issue 170 (RESEND)

"This specification does not provide a resolution for this problem."

I assume the problem is the inability to set/get the
faultcode/string/actor of a SOAP 1.1. fault message to/from a BPEL
message variable. Since SOAP 1.1 requires the data, since BPEL has no
way of specifying what data to use, the problem could also be that a
process has no way of sending fault messages using SOAP 1.1. Shouldn't
we clarify by stating that how these values are set is undefined?

Assaf

Kartha, Neelakantan wrote:

> Here is the proposed text for 170 (resent, as requested by Satish).
>
> Best,
>
> Kartha

begin:vcard
fn:Assaf Arkin
n:Arkin;Assaf
org:Intalio
adr;dom:;;1000 Bridge Parkway Ste 210;Redwood City;CA;94065
email;internet:arkin@intalio.com
title:Chief Architect
tel;work:(650) 596-1800
x-mozilla-html:TRUE