Subject: RE: [wsbpel-spec-edit] RE: Follow-up to WS-BPEL Issue 135

Unless we hear an objection, "make it so" :-)

-----Original Message-----
From: Alex Yiu [mailto:alex.yiu@oracle.com]
Sent: Thursday, January 13, 2005 10:45 AM
To: Francisco Curbera
Cc: Satish Thatte; Dieter Koenig1; bpel spec; Alex Yiu

Hi,

The changes proposed by DK do not seem to be controversial.
If that is the case, I can make it into the spec in my round of editing,

since I am going to fix something related to termination handler anyway
(which was discovered before the F2F).

Regards,
Alex Yiu

--------------------------------------------------------------|

Francisco Curbera/Watson/IBM@IBMUS

--------------------------------------------------------------|

>Agreed.  I believe this is incomplete editing (probably on my part).
>Editors, do you agree?

<terminationHandler>,
>which may contain <compensate> activities. This is only partially
>reflected
>in the spec. Additional places must be aligned. I assume this does not
>require an issue and can be done by the spec editing team :-) ...
>
>Section 6.2: replace
>"<compensate> activity can be used ONLY within a fault handler or a
>compensation handler (i.e. <catch>, <catchAll> and
<compensationHandler>