Subject: Re: [wsbpel-spec-edit] editing group status

Hi Satish,

I guess I missed it again, but unfortunately this time I cannot blame
anyone else, just myself for not updating my calendar. I assume the mail
below reflects the discussion accurately; since I was assumed to take the
pen after Alex to do 170, I wonder if there is any particular reason for
the change or just that you decided that by not calling I was releasing my
prior commitments...

Paco

                      "Satish Thatte"
                      <satisht@microsof        To:       "bpel spec" <wsbpel-spec-edit@lists.oasis-open.org>
                      t.com>                   cc:
                                               Subject:  [wsbpel-spec-edit] editing group status
                      01/25/2005 12:41
                      PM

I dropped the ball on moving the pen to Prasad after Kartha had to hand
the pen back temporarily.  He now has the pen.  After he is done with
162 and 167, either Alex will go with the pending bug fixes or I will go
with 170.  We will decide when Prasad hands the pen back.

Schedule reminder:  We are back to our regularly scheduled Wednesday
morning call after this.  Thanks for accommodating my schedule change
for a couple of calls.

Satish