Subject: Re: [wsbpel-spec-edit] RE: Completed my Edits to the spec - Pen up forGrabs

I finished applying the resolution to 170 - I added the text we agreed upon
for an implementer's note into Section 11.3 (first time WSDL faults are
properly introduced, right after the caveat on WSDL fault naming), plus
references to that implementer's note from sections 11.4 and 13.4.

Paco

                      "Satish Thatte"
                      <satisht@microsof        To:       "Prasad Yendluri" <pyendluri@webmethods.com>, "bpel spec"
                      t.com>                    <wsbpel-spec-edit@lists.oasis-open.org>
                                               cc:       Francisco Curbera/Watson/IBM@IBMUS
                      01/27/2005 05:25         Subject:  [wsbpel-spec-edit] RE: Completed my Edits to the spec - Pen up for Grabs
                      PM

Thanks Prasad.

Paco, you can go with 170 now - S.