Subject: Re: [Fwd: RE: [wsbpel-spec-edit] Issue 1 and 135 changes]

Hi all (members of editor groups),

I would like to let you guys that I am fixing a number of typos that I discovered a month ago. (For details, please see the attached email)

And, Just a reminder, in addition to renaming from  "variableAccessSerializable" to "isolated", I am going to change "serializable scopes" to "isolated scopes" in the main spec text as well to make sure those terms are consistent.

Two more questions:
  • One more thing: I presume the "enableInstanceCompensation" attribute of <process> should be removed from the XSD also. Right?
  • <invoke> can have fault handler. Do we want to add <terminationHandler> to <invoke> also?

Regards,
Alex Yiu

Alex Yiu wrote:

Hi, all,

FYI ... some editorial mistakes are discovered.
Hopefully, I can make those correction changes before Wednesday conf call.
If someone has extra cycle, please feel free to volunteer. :-)

Regards,
Alex Yiu