Subject: apologies for missing the meeting yesterday

I had somehow convinced myself that I was out of the flu and would be up to doing the call but ended up being so groggy that I forgot about the call completely.  Let me know if people feel the need for an ad hoc call.

Peter and Tony, please note that resolutions for 145, 155, 162, 167, 170 and 171 have been incorporated.

We still have 130 and 136 to incorporate.

In the mean time we seem to have been moved to SourceForge.  Anyone familiar with that beast?

Satish