Subject: Re: [wsbpel-spec-edit] issues for tomorrow's call

Unfortunately, I have not tried using the new sourceforge system yet. ;-)

Regards,
Alex

Satish Thatte wrote:

You can have the pen now — if you already know how to deal with sourceforge ..

From: Alex Yiu [mailto:alex.yiu@ORACLE.COM]
Sent: Tuesday, February 22, 2005 4:50 PM
To: Satish Thatte
Cc: wsbpel-spec-edit@lists.oasis-open.org; Alex Yiu

Hi,

Just want to add that I need also the pen sometime this week or next week to fix a XSD mistake (tOnAlarm) discovered by DK and adding <terminationHandler> shortcut syntax to <invoke> in both the main spec and XSD.

Thanks!

Regards,
Alex Yiu

Satish Thatte wrote:

We have four issues to incorporate into the spec (12.1, 130, 136, 186) and we also need to upload a new draft to the OASIS site by the next weekend.  Let us discuss how much we can incorporate before the upload.

Yaron seems to be implicated in all these issues except 186, which is trivial.  Let us see if we can persuade him to volunteer for the lot J

I have managed to log into sourceforge.net but haven’t found our content.  I am hoping someone else has figured this out.  Let us discuss tomorrow.

The call is at the usual time and usual number etc.

Satish