Subject: RE: [wsbpel-spec-edit] issues for tomorrow's call

it is at http://cvs.sourceforge.net/viewcvs.py/wsbpeltc/

________________________________

From: Alex Yiu [mailto:alex.yiu@oracle.com]
Sent: Tue 2/22/2005 8:43 PM
To: Diane Jordan
Cc: wsbpel-spec-edit@lists.oasis-open.org; alex.yiu@oracle.com

Hi,

I have successfully used WinCVS to connect to the new CVS repo hosted in sourceforge.net.
And, I can checkout the wsbpel module.

However, I cannot find the web-cvs access feature.
(Similar to http://www-124.ibm.com/developerworks/oss/cvs/wsbpeltc/ )
I find that web access feature useful for me to verify whether I have checked-in those files and etc.

It would be nice if we have a similar facility.

Thanks!

Regards,
Alex

Diane Jordan wrote:

	I've been trying to ignore the migration to sourceforge - several notes I've received from them seem to say it should all work the same.  Let me know if otherwise and I'll investigate/get help.  I may need one of you to take me through the details as I never got the previous CVS system to work properly.

	Regards, Diane
	IBM  Emerging Internet Software Standards
	drj@us.ibm.com
	(919)254-7221 or 8-444-7221, Mobile: 919-624-5123, Fax 845-491-5709

Alex Yiu <alex.yiu@oracle.com> <mailto:alex.yiu@oracle.com>

02/22/2005 08:01 PM

Satish Thatte <satisht@microsoft.com> <mailto:satisht@microsoft.com>
cc
wsbpel-spec-edit@lists.oasis-open.org
Subject
Re: [wsbpel-spec-edit] issues for tomorrow's call

	Unfortunately, I have not tried using the new sourceforge system yet. ;-)

	Regards,
	Alex

	Satish Thatte wrote:
	You can have the pen now - if you already know how to deal with sourceforge ..