Subject: Re: [wsbpel-spec-edit] RE: issues for tomorrow's call

BTW if you are using TortioseCVS, it includes a copy of PuttyGen in the
installation directory (but not in the start menu). Also, there's no
need to run Pageant in the background.

Assaf

Assaf Arkin wrote:

> If you're using Putty:
>
> Run PuttyGen to generate a new key
> Select key type SSH2 DSA
> Generate a new key
> In the comment field put your login, e.g. assaf-oss@shell.sf.net
> Save the private key to a file
> Go to the account maintenance page (http://sourceforge.net/account/)
> In the Host Access Information select SHH key edit
> (http://sourceforge.net/account/editsshkeys.php)
> Copy & paste the public key from the PuttyGen window as one long line
> In the account maintenance page you will now see one key listed
>
> Run Pageant
> Add the private file you saved before and the passphrase
> Close the window
> Pageant keeps running the background - you need pageant to run in the
> background in order to use SSH
>
> Run the CVS program
> The CVS root must be
> :ext:<login-name>@cvs.sourceforge.net:/cvsroot/wsbpeltc
> checkout the modules (note, the name is case sensitive) specifications
> or UseCases
>
> Assaf
>

> Satish Thatte wrote:
>
>> I figured out the CVS web location. I am imagining that the same old
>> CVS client works with some new config.

begin:vcard
fn:Assaf Arkin
n:Arkin;Assaf
org:Intalio
adr;dom:;;1000 Bridge Parkway Ste 210;Redwood City;CA;94065
email;internet:arkin@intalio.com
title:Chief Architect
tel;work:(650) 596-1800
x-mozilla-html:TRUE