Subject: RE: [wsbpel-spec-edit] RE: issues for tomorrow's call

Just FYI: I am traveling next week so my e-mail responses might be slower than usual.

________________________________

From: Assaf Arkin [mailto:arkin@intalio.com]
Sent: Fri 2/25/2005 8:51 AM
To: Liu, Kevin
Cc: Diane Jordan; wsbpel-spec-edit@lists.oasis-open.org

Putty itself is a telnet application with SSH support. When you run
Putty it telnets you into the server (btw you don't need to run Pageant
while running Putty). The actual shell accounts for developes are
located at shelll.sf.net.

Pageant is an SSH tunneling application. Applications that need SSH
support (like most CVS clients) would open a port to Pageant, and Pagent
will establish an SSH connction with the SF servers and forward all the
communications. So to use CVS you do need Pageant running in the
background, but not Putty.

assaf