Subject: RE: [wsbpel-spec-edit] editing assignments

As Alex mentioned my computer got completely toasted last week. The
situation was so bad that BEA had to ship me a new machine. I'm now back
on-line and will be happy to handle 136 but after Germany since I want
to spend the remaining time I have this week (given that basically last
week was a wash) preparing issues for the F2F.

Besides, I can't get WinCVS (latest version) to work properly with
Sourceforge. I successfully completed all of the steps up to setting
CVSRoot. I followed Paco's instructions (which use the same version of
WinCVS I'm using) but it just didn't work. Hopefully someone in Germany
can show me where I went wrong.

I'd also like to apologize to the group for all the delays in getting
e-mails back from me. I think there has been some kind of anti-BPEL
conspiracy afoot the last few weeks. First I had to fly to the other
side of the country to give a keynote in place of my CTO, this included
creating the full slide deck for the presentation from scratch. The next
week I had to fly out again, this time for my group's quarterly F2F. The
week after that I went on vacation for a week. Then the week after that
my computer died and it took a week to get me a new one. The end result
is that for the last few weeks I haven't been able to focus my usual
level of attention on BPEL.

But I'm sure you are all just tickled to know that the vast majority of
this week will be spent in nothing but BPEL mail and BPEL issues.

	Yaron

P.S. Muhahahahaha