Subject: Re: [wsbpel-spec-edit] Migration to source-forge and loss of a revision

Don't worry about the re-editing work for now. (before the F2F).
I have not figured out the setup details of Putty and SSH yet. :-)
I will try to do the re-editing after the F2F.

Regards,
Alex Yiu

Satish Thatte wrote:

Alex,

Sorry to hear that you lost your work.

Yaron,

Do you have the pen or is it OK for Alex to go ahead with his re-editing work?

Satish